Jan 21, 2021 | Cloverdale Pharmasave
6:00pm – 8:30pm
Lyle Sunada, Pharmacist/NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner
This seminar will cover everything you wanted to know about hormone balancing & bio-identical hormones (estrogen/estriol, progesterone, testosterone, etc.) including:
1. What are they and where do they come from?
2. Are they safe? What about breast cancer?
3. How do I know I’m low? What are the best tests and why?
4. How can I get them? Would my doctor prescribe them? If not, then what?
5. Which hormones are associated with fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, vaginal dryness, mood swings, low sex drive, hair loss, brittle nails, breast tenderness, heavy periods, etc.?
Please note COVID-19 seminar procedures are in place:
1. Pre-registration required; no drop-ins accepted
2. Maximum number of attendees per session
3. Non-surgical face mask to be worn for the duration of the seminar by all attendees. Please bring your own mask, or masks will be available for purchase
4. Participants will be seated 2 metres apart
Registration Required: $10
10% OFF Store purchases after the seminar.
Some exceptions apply.
See in-store for details.